pls do my pip questionnaire (gender & fashion) (1 Viewer)

felicity0106

HSC
Hi, I hope you are having a great day
If you could fill out my questionnaire about gender and fashion, that would greatly appreciated. It will only take a few minutes and it is completely anonymous.

The link is in the document below because BoredOfStudies doesn't let me post links

Attachments

Last edited:

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Regarding the inability to post links, this is to do with when a user joined/how many messages a user has posted. Bored of Studies allows links to be posted (as seen in ExtremelyBoredUser’s post), provided that the aforementioned conditions are met (i.e. having been a member for long enough/having posted enough messages).

Although a rather minor obstacle, a general tip to any new member/member with a low number of messages wishing to create a thread and include a link(s) would be to first increase your messages by contributing to other users’ threads. Subsequently, you will gain the ability to post links in your threads in addition to those of other users.

With that being said, best of luck with your Personal Interest Project! 😄

felicity0106

HSC
Regarding the inability to post links, this is to do with when a user joined/how many messages a user has posted. Bored of Studies allows links to be posted (as seen in ExtremelyBoredUser’s post), provided that the aforementioned conditions are met (i.e. having been a member for long enough/having posted enough messages).

Although a rather minor obstacle, a general tip to any new member/member with a low number of messages wishing to create a thread and include a link(s) would be to first increase your messages by contributing to other users’ threads. Subsequently, you will gain the ability to post links in your threads in addition to those of other users.

With that being said, best of luck with your Personal Interest Project! 😄
Oh I see, thanks for telling me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)