• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

pls help - what charities does your school support (1 Viewer)

oot123

HSC
N/A
hi guys,

my school is trying to start new community / charity initiatives for next year.

what charities / programs does your school that you really enjoy?
what like unique ways does your school offer charity / community service programs? how do you make donating time / money like more fun lol
also, what are some charities that are really willing to work with high schools?

current ideas that ive seen are like old people and high school programs but like thats all ive got

anything will help :)

thanks guys!!

as.merd

HSC
My school runs these food baskets every year, where families donate canned foods, etc.. and then the school organizes them into baskets to send em off. Also, my school used to have house week, where leadership (sport captains) would organise events like mufti, baking sales, and guessing competitions for students to raise money for a certain charity, every house ends up doing a different chairty. And tbh, to get charities to work with you, you just have to email them and ask personally, lol, or have some sort of teacher or deputy organise it. Usually they are very willing!! from the top of my head i think i remember we worked with royal mcdonald house charities and save the children?

And I don't know if this can be considered a charity, but we have a local church group/community that comes 3 times a week and organises a breakfast club for everyone for like an hour, so you could do something like that??

good luck !

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)