• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

PLS HELP (1 Viewer)

gentleconjurer

HSC
Hi guys I am so worried about one particular exam I took recently for my HSC course. I don't think I did particularly well in that and I am so worried it will ruin my atar and my life. I'm scared that my ranking in this will affect everything else. I know I might sound really dramatic but I am very worried about that paper and I was wondering if it will cause huge damage to my hsc? I can't even go through one day without thinking about it and I would really like to just get it out of my head.

wfj

HSC
Hi guys I am so worried about one particular exam I took recently for my HSC course. I don't think I did particularly well in that and I am so worried it will ruin my atar and my life. I'm scared that my ranking in this will affect everything else. I know I might sound really dramatic but I am very worried about that paper and I was wondering if it will cause huge damage to my hsc? I can't even go through one day without thinking about it and I would really like to just get it out of my head.
There's still 3 more tests before the HSC, don't stress too much about it. Make sure to learn from the mistakes you made, but I'm sure you did better than you think you did regardless.

cossine

HSC
Generally speaking most people don't know what they are doing. Almost no damage / or limited damage would be caused.

carrotsss

HSC
First assessments matter but you can still easily make a comeback, just push harder for the rest of the year. Especially in first term the gaps between marks will be much smaller than trials where you can make big changes in ranks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)