Police respond to an 'animal liberation' protest... (1 Viewer)

davin

HSC
N/A
wait.....am i misreading this, or did they chain themselves in there, and the owner just came and cut the chains and they felt that they needed to call the police becasue of that?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
hahaha.

Thats classic.

"Cruetly against animals!.....OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK DONT HURT US!?!@#$%^&*(@!"

Just Click It

HSC
The Brucemaster said:
Yeah they get whats coming to them. Bloody vegos.
Um. Excuse me? Don't you dare say that mate.

I fully support the intentions of those people (My ultimate dream would be for all abbatoirs to be shut down, though I know that won't happen in my life time), but the way they did it was stupid (I agree). You don't have to generalise all vegetarians/vegans like that. It's like me saying "stupid omnivores" when a case of animal torture goes on. Not all omnivores are uncaring towards animals (even though I personally don't understand it).

Peta, an animal rights/welfare group, imo, has good intentions. A lot of Vegetarians/Vegans, though, don't support them because of the way they go around spreading the green word. They don't understand the majority of humans and their psychology, and frankly, I think a lot of the stuff they communicate to the public is full of shit (even though I'm vegan btw). I'm pretty sure what the activists is exagurated as well. I wish they wouldn't... :mad1:

I won't say anything more about that.

article said:
I mean, how many of these people are on the dole? They're walking around the streets, want to hand around pamphlets and all this.

We work hard to make money for ourselves. We pay our taxes. And then most of these people are on the dole and we've got to pay for them.
I don't know a single vegetarian on the doll. All of them are hardworking... =o

davin

HSC
N/A
It's like me saying "stupid omnivores" when a case of animal torture goes on.
only valid if they tortured the animal to eat it, i think

and, so, where's the crime? they effectivly broke in, chained themselves to stuff, and then people cut the chains.

davin

HSC
N/A
i'm not saying that its a fair thing to attack all vegans and vegitarians based on this, just that the analogy was bad.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
I can't believe somebody is defending PETA. They disgrace all greenies, and mankind. It doesn't seem to be about animal rights with them, but simply proving they are right. They break the law, and they are not so innocent to animals.
In one case they fed pigs bacon so the animnals had to be put down. How was that liberating the damn things?
And another time PETA had a sheep chained up at some open day and the RSPCA had to be called to release the animal which was suffering from exhaustion and heatstroke if I recall correctly.
PETA seem to believe that anyone who is not with them is a animal torturer. They are not above trying to brainwash children either by advocating comics claiming that all farmers abuse their stock.
As a son of a farmer, I don't hold well with that. Knowing a lot of farmers I can tell you that the majority of them care for their animals and take no pleasure in harming an animal, or seeing it suffer. Sure there are mongrels, but they are mongrels in all walks of life.
Sorry about that tirade, but PETA pisses me off. I have nothing against vegans (though I don't support it because it is almost impossible for a child to be raised on a vegan diet), and vegetarians (a couple of my friends being vegetarians), or animal rights activists, just PETA!!!

spell check

HSC
won't the abbatoir guys now be charged with aggravated assault?

threatening someone with a weapon is pretty serious regardless of how much you hate animal rights groups

davin

HSC
N/A
however, from that....i got the impression that he was actually cutting the chains though. it didn't seem to say outright that they were directly threatened. just that he was cutting the chains, and he enjoyed that it scared them that he was doing so

transcendent

HSC
N/A
all i got from it was that he cut their chains and of course when you cut chains with an angle grinder there are sparks and animal rights activists being all prissy animal lovers wet their pants and cried to mommy and the police to save them.

frog12986

The Commonwealth
HSC
Personally, I think we should take action against the greatest perpetrators of animal cruelty known to man..

..maybe Lions, Hippos, Crocodiles, Tigers, Sharks, Snakes or even our lovable dogs..

But that would probably be against the laws of ..nature.. yes nature..

I wonder if these vegan/vegetarians have dogs or cats and whether they feed them canned food? Or own leather wallets? Leather shoes? Or even a house that was probably built out of wood which when cleared as forest or bushland happen to kill a particular animal..

Get real ...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)