• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Politics, Religion and Adolescents - Make them Mix!! (1 Viewer)

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Alrighty, so I've chosen my PIP topic, although I haven't quite refined the wording yet. I'm looking at the resurgence of conservative ideologies through a comparison of conservative Christianity and conservative Islam.

I love my topic!!!! ahem.

I'm going to be looking at adolescents' position in all of this, and my teacher feels that I can do an excellent job on this if I make it heavily "political". So far with my secondary research that's alright, but I've found adolescents aren't very actively involved in the political side of things (atleast not the ones I know). I have, however, found some very interesting stuff about Christianity and Islam in right-wing politics during our trip to the State Library last week with the class. So, any suggestions as to how I could pull this off with the adolescents, what kinda stuff I could ask about in my interviews?

Also, does anybody know a cool name I could stick on this, even for a little while? I feel more comfy working on something that has a name :D

Cheers,
Dani

Kulazzi

HSC
Maybe from your research findings, you can form your questions from there.

As for your title (and it may seem a little lame) - maybe have a phrase to do with "RAP" (Religion, Adolescents and Politics). Like, for example, "Do you like RAP?" or something. I don't know, just something witty perhaps :rolleyes: ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)