• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Poll for the Dr Who fans (1 Viewer)

Who's your fav Doctor?

• First Doc - William Hartnell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Second Doc - Patrick Troughton

• Fifth Doc - Peter Davison

• Sixth Doc - Colin Baker

• Eighth Doc - Paul McGann (movie 93)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
looks like ur alone stalk_if_u_dare

im more of a red dwarfer if anything.....

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
you've really got the wrong generation. considering the last ep of the show was made in 1989, everyone here grew up just after it finished

ps just watched the first ep of the new doctor and i liked. i will keep on watching

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah, I think I have only ever seen a bit of one episode in my whole life and I can't really remember it so I can't really answer your poll. I assume you don't have to have seen the older seasons of Doctor Who to understand the new season:)?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Merethrond said:
Yeah, I think I have only ever seen a bit of one episode in my whole life and I can't really remember it so I can't really answer your poll. I assume you don't have to have seen the older seasons of Doctor Who to understand the new season:)?
nope. i've seen a few episodes because in years 4 and 6 my teacher was a dr who nut and we watched it during free time. but i really haven't seen any since then and can't remember much, but still liked the new series. it did seem like there was some background stuff going on i didn't know about, but it really wasn't anything you *needed* to know to understand what was going on

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Well in that case I will put it on my list of shows to watch and may take a look at it in the future. I have so many shows to watch it is not funny:p.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
crazyhomo said:
you've really got the wrong generation. considering the last ep of the show was made in 1989, everyone here grew up just after it finished

ps just watched the first ep of the new doctor and i liked. i will keep on watching
Well silly yous then, i'm in the wrong generation too. born in 87 but i started watching the videos '99 (not in order mind you!)

Yeah! i can't believe the 9th doctor left, how rude!

malkin86

HSC
Has anyone noticed that Doctor Who gets all the babes?

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Man, if they get another doctor, it will be his 10th regeneration.
And watching the lasted Dr Who on the ABC a timelord was saying he was in his 10th regeneration & isn't as yooung & as fit as he use to be.
So will the doctor be as mobile as this timelord?

And also if it does go right through to his 13th one & dies. Well in Colin Baker's - 'Trial of a timelord' the evil guy who is trying to kill him is actually himself in his 12th generation!!!

So will we have a evil Dr Who if it keeps going??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)