• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Poll Results (3rd Week) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td width="100%" height="10"></td></tr><tr><td width="100%">
<CENTER><font face=Arial size=3><b>What is your view of the current HSC system?</b><p><TABLE BORDER=1 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width=70% bordercolor=#6D5DBC><TR><TD bgcolor=#006699>
<p align=center><font face=Arial><font color=white><b><font color="#FFFFFF">Opinion</font></b>
</TD><TD bgcolor=#006699>
<p align=center><font face=Arial color=white><b><font color="#FFFFFF">Votes</font></b>
</TD><TD bgcolor=#006699>
<p align=center><font face=Arial color=white><b><font color="#FFFFFF">Percentage</font></b>
</TD></TR><TR><TD><p align=center> <font face=Arial size=2><b>Some changes must definitely be made.</b></TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>1301</TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>59%</TD></TR><TR><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2><b>It may have some flaws, but it's good enough.</b></TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>549</TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>25%</TD></TR><TR><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2><b>There's nothing wrong with it.</b></TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>346</TD><TD><p align=center><font face=Arial size=2>15%</TD></TR><TR><TD colspan=3><font face=Arial size=2><CENTER><b>Total Votes: 2196</b></CENTER></TD></TR></TABLE></CENTER></table>

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
the current hsc, even after 3 years, i think should be altered slightly. some of the subjects are getting slightly off the topic. in other words, they are starting to become less practical. the science subjects can be one of them. it is starting to get more wrote-learned.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
wrong_turn said:
the current hsc, even after 3 years, i think should be altered slightly. some of the subjects are getting slightly off the topic. in other words, they are starting to become less practical. the science subjects can be one of them. it is starting to get more wrote-learned.
u mean senior science? cause chem and phys are just fine :)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
no chem is starting to become more write-learned. its not as it use to be.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
the layout of this thread is tripping me out

i think the hsc is meaningless, it does not judge in the slighest how well u'll cope at uni - which is all it should really govern

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
gordo said:

i think the hsc is meaningless, it does not judge in the slighest how well u'll cope at uni - which is all it should really govern
agreed uai is overrated :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
this thread has that weird thing happening where we're all posting in laz's sig

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
well lets increase his sig then. yay we will be infamous. *looks among the stars*

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
gordo said:
but gordo, realise most to all of what you learn at uni will not judge how you cope at work or in the real world. and no. :p

doingHSC

HSC
gordo said:

yeah true, but it's the only option they have.

I reckon english should become optional just like maths. And yes phys and chem are becoming tooo writing based.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)