Pompey and the Formation (1 Viewer)

karoooh

HSC
"Explain and assess Pompeius' role in the formation of the 'First Triumvirate'"

When they ask for the 'formation', are they asking for me to write about JUST Pompey's role in the formation

OR

are they asking about Pompey's role in the formation AND throughout the triumvirate, excluding the breakdown?

If I were to only write about his role in the formation, would it mean I'd write about the pirates and Mithridates?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The question is quite clear that it is asking for you to identify and critically evaluate Pompeius' role in the formation of the 1st Triumvirate, therefore I assume it'd be concentrated upon that, rather than on the latter parts.

You could reference further, by saying "this was a precursor to xxx" and explain it, but I would use that sparingly if at all, and maintain the focus on the formation.

s1mplykat

HSC
karoooh said:
"Explain and assess Pompeius' role in the formation of the 'First Triumvirate'"

When they ask for the 'formation', are they asking for me to write about JUST Pompey's role in the formation

OR

are they asking about Pompey's role in the formation AND throughout the triumvirate, excluding the breakdown?

If I were to only write about his role in the formation, would it mean I'd write about the pirates and Mithridates?
...haha! i was wondering the same thing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)