Popstars Live (1 Viewer)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
what rubbish - the last thing we need is more teeny boppy crap.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
agreed

[edit]
well how am i supposed to fill this up without copying what the first post said.. seeing as there is no poll for me to vote on or anything

everyone else said around one line so then ill add on a few words.. just so this isnt 'spam'

yes popstars live is going to suck.. its a rip off australian idol which equally sucked but i will end up watching it because i have nothing better to do

happy?
by the way when the search function comes back feel free to point out all my spam that isnt in non school

Last edited:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah its gonna be crap.

hahahah but wanna see the stupid auditions! :D

Maximus

Decimus Meridius
HSC
Biggest rip-off of Idol. Sure, Idol may have been a rip-of of it, but now they're taking the one difference between the shows, the Live aspect of Idol, and adding it to it, making a carbon copy. Channel 7 is pathetic, worst channel including ABC and C31 (which I think is good).

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahahh do u guys remember the last popstars?
hahah and the verdict?

jackio sat in a room and the phone rang?!
hahah now that was pathetic :rolleyes:

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
And that Scott Cain guy who won couldn't even sing lol. He now works on the Disney Channel lol.... what about, who were they not Bardot the second ones... Scandalus wasn't it?? They only had one song lol... that Me Myself and I one... lol great career...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol the phone, that was the worst

they were all crap, but bardot weren't bad

i agree channel 7 is the worst channel

and it's a clone of idol
and it will be crap
but i will watch it

HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
agreed
double agreed! and you know the commercial where it mentions the hundreds of countries participating in the actual show? well those winners are probably dropped out or split up and crapped up! might watch the show on two purposes
1. see peeps from my old school (if they auditioned)
2. see who's dumb enough to actually audition at a lousy show like popstars instead of turning up at aussie idol=lots of laughs :D
and i can't believe molly meldrum signed as a judge, he deserves to be in a better music show, but i guess that's his decision
i wonder if lots of people still like guy? this should be interesting!
yes channel 7 is the worst cos they mostly showed the crappy shows when ch 9 and 10 often get the best ones. another reason to hate it is that they are too... umm how do you say it...nasty for the children to watch esp whe it puts too much emphasis and enthusias in lots more and more and MORE spanking in their commercials :eek: :D . that 70s show is ok tho

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
and it's a clone of idol
and it will be crap
but i will watch it
hahaha yeah me too! :p

scott kain?
hahah i saw him with his gf and kid at paddy's markets
:p

ahahah

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
hahahah i know this guy from wollongong n he made it into top 15 out of the sydney auditions.. hes gonna be on the show.. just look out for the homosexual man....

nah really he aint gay.. he just talks like it.. n dresses like it

i was on the fone to him coz hes in love wit my frend n she was upset coz so she didnt wanna talk to him.. n he was saying in the gayest voice ' ow i came all the way down from sydney n now shes not gonna come out?' thanks alot
n i kinda got the shits coz he was getting upset with me ... but couldnt help to lauf at his gayyyyy voice .lol

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by cro_angel
agreed
Well well well. Look what we've got here, cro_angle....
You've been here only for a few months and with a Post count in excess of 800. Are you contributing to this forum or are you spamming all over it?

Don't make me say this again. Have a good day.:)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
wtf? i've never seen cro spam anywhere, she's always seemed a considerate poster to me

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
what's wrong with that? i haven't seen any problems with her posts either. she contributes to the conversation, i have never seen meaningless spam

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
shes just bored.. lol.... n if u havent noticed shes always on bos

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)