PORT STEPHENS, need facts, cos im goin on monday.. (1 Viewer)

toisthbe

Evil Member
yeh anyone been there, can ne1 suggest where to go,
we already got accomondation, and rented a tarago

but..alli kno is we're gonna fish there.

but wast else?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i live in the hunter valley, but we also own a place on the beach in P.S...what exactly is it that you want to know?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
ok, well if you like walking, take a hike to the top of mount tomaree, its one of the two head lands (along with yacaba) and it is the most awesome photo op from up there (but keep in mind it is a headland, it is pretty high, and if you are not fit it can be a hard walk-although it is a lot better now, they have put in proper walking platforms and stuff-before you had to literally climb over rocks and around trees and stuff)
other photo ops-well i guess everywhere is pretty picturesque, so i guess any of the beaches

fun stuff....well there is tenpin bowling, tobogganing down the side of a hill, indoor rock climbing, a go carting thing (thats out of the bay a little bit, you will see it as you drive through), a pool, movies, beaches etc.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah i know, theres not a whole lot to do...oh theres also dolphin-watch cruises (wrong time of yr to get whales, but theres ALWAYS dolphins)
and theres always the beach

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I have a unit near Shoal Bay, we go up there to relax not to do stuff so theres not a lot I can suggest apart from fishing (try little beach for that), 4 wheel driving at the Sand Dunes at Anna Bay, the Anna Bay Pub, swimming and like Jess said, tobogganing (its not cheap though). Oh and definitely go one the Dolphin Watch Cruise (they leave from near the marina). Breakfast at the marina is pretty good too.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by toisthbe
is there putput?? hehe
yes there is, at the david grahams golf complex at anna bay (there may be others)

Originally posted by Ms 12
4 wheel driving at the Sand Dunes at Anna Bay, the Anna Bay Pub
unless the tarago is 4wd, you will need to go on a professional one, im not sure how much they are, but thier not cheap
the tavern? you have to be joking!! if you want to go to a pub while your up there, go to the one near the salamander bay shoppin centre, its much newer and betterer. i guess the tavern is worth a look-in, but dont base an entire stays entertainment around it

oh, but opposite the tavern theres a really really good chinese takeaway shop, ya gotta try it, they do the best peking steak!

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
i remember stayn at nelson bay or sumfin near port stephens
juz a good place for site seeing. dolphins were kewl, but bluddy hard to film on cam.
theres also this huge beach place abit south with huge sand dunes. looked like a desert. and it had camel rides...and alot of pippis under the sand....which the guards confiscated ><"

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by -=MLhtʻ=-

theres also this huge beach place abit south with huge sand dunes. looked like a desert. and it had camel rides...and alot of pippis under the sand....which the guards confiscated ><"
That would be Anna Bay dunes (it goes all the way around to Stockton). And yeah, ur only allowed to take 50 pippis, and I wouldn't eat them.....

pri

HSC
N/A
fishing at tea gardens is fun, and theres a good pancake place in tea gardens, plus a good ice cream joint, and nice seafood places if ur hungry.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by -=MLhtʻ=-
that is Birubi beach, which eventually turns into Stockton beach. Where you go on is at Anna Bay
There are heaps of pippis, but the law was changed a few years back, you can use as many as you want on the beach, but now you can no longer take any from the beach

hk31

HSC
hmmm...i have no idea what places are nice to go to....but
can you tell me how long you're for and how much your rent is....????

toisthbe

Evil Member
wow those 3 days was SO COOl..we did so much in 3 days..lets see

we did quad bikes, we did kayaking, we did the sand dunes slides, we did surfing (coolest) we did fishing, we went to hogsbreath (where theres was a WORm in my friends salad), we ate the icecream, the fish and chips, damn we went to dolphin wathicn (shittest waste of money)..
we did tonnes of stuff, lucky no parents were there..heheh

btw it only took us 2 and a half hours to get the port stephenS!!! damn u should hav seen when my friends went at 160km/hr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)