Portable battery chargers (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Do you have one? Do you carry it regularly?

I have a few including an iPhone case for my 5S... they're pretty useful but since moving to iPhone 6 and using a card-case rather than battery case, I've missed it and everytime I get caught out (e.g. last night when waiting for the missus hair dye to finish at the salon) I never have it with me so ended up buying a new battery charger again >.< I'm quite happy with the one I chose (iWalk Extreme Trio 10000) as it has inbuilt lightning and microUSB cables and an integrated LCD to display amps/charge/etc.

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Used to have a morphie couple months ago but my brother stole it. But now looking for a powerful and cheap power bank so then I could charge my iPhone on trains and etc. Thinking to get a solar one for convience.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm definitely considering one.

I use one of those Pocket WiFi modems at work and the battery life on the device is atrocious. Would be interested if it could work well with a MBA as well but considering that would be more thirsty, I figure that I would lose out on much of the portability.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I realised a lot of devices include inbuilt battery chargers -it's the new 'feature' to be included in devices which include a battery (e.g. Bluetooth speakers). That being said I was most stoked with my battery charger on my recent trip to Tokyo as it meant i only needed one power converter (with USB plug), and the battery charger then had multiple outputs enabling me to charge my other devices from there. And then when I was out and about and something ran out of battery, the battery charger came in handy especially in countries with weak signal (e.g. Indonesia) resulting in rapid battery drain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)