Positive Public Pressure (Motivation) (1 Viewer)

kevinljd

HSC
So I read somewhere about how having Positive Public Pressure actually motivates people to actually DO work and work towards their goals,

I don't know if that's true or not, but oh hell, may as well give it a go.

I've tried to actually sit down and study but I just keep getting distracted, especially in the Holidays.

So basically I am going to set goals down, and then post regular updates on my progress.

I don't even know if anyone's going to read this thread but oh well, if anyone does, I don't mind if people post their goals and post regular updates as well. Maybe we can motivate each other to achieve our goals.

And by the way, I'm in NO way trying to brag about my achievements because honestly I have failed several times trying to actually sit down and study, so I just thought if I keep failing to have the motivation, why don the same thing over and over again, so I thought I may as well try this.

So my goal today is: to finish my Robert Frost essay that is due tomorrow!

kevinljd

HSC
Actually no HAHA, I've been reading other threads. Alright i'm going to start now, like as in REALLY start now. First off I'm going to log off, I'll be back when I'm done haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)