Post-Modernist history fiction (confusing title - let me explain). (1 Viewer)

Fake-Name

HSC
Hey, I have been examining the past paper for English advance to check out my latest module 'history and memory'. It's a recent addition, but it appears that the questions follow the same format of subjective history/bias. I am supposed to find my own related material for our novel 'The fiftieth gate' and was considering doing E.H Carr's What is History, however I think it would be better for me to do a fictional text and just allude to E.H Carr's writings in my english response.

So does anyone know a fictional work that reflects the concept of subjected history/memory? I'm considering doing 'Waiting for Godot' although that's not just about post modernist history, rather just absurdism in general.

Thanks.

zxreth

HSC
i'm using a text from the book of sources too! im doing Keith Windschuttle "the killing of history" but im using it for JC and conflicting perspectives.

Fake-Name

HSC
i'm using a text from the book of sources too! im doing Keith Windschuttle "the killing of history" but im using it for JC and conflicting perspectives.
Awesome, so i'm guessing that it's fine. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)