• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Posts 'all over the place' (1 Viewer)

Danoz The Great

HSC
I've noticed that in some threads, the posts are in different order time-wise (eg earlier posts are behind later ones, visa versa).

Is this because of the large amount of users at the moment? Or is there something wrong with the server?

funniboi

HSC
dani_danoz said:
I've noticed that in some threads, the posts are in different order time-wise (eg earlier posts are behind later ones, visa versa).

Is this because of the large amount of users at the moment? Or is there something wrong with the server?

you've got quiet an eye noticing posts in differnt order, perhaps nex ttime you can use that talent of yours and notice some threads before you start to make a new one ;)

Danoz The Great

HSC
Ahh okay.
I noticed it at first about a week ago, but I was just looking around then, and it doesn't seem like it's happening anymore.
That confused me because I thought it'd be busy now than it was a week ago.

Danoz The Great

HSC
funniboi said:
you've got quiet an eye noticing posts in differnt order, perhaps nex ttime you can use that talent of yours and notice some threads before you start to make a new one ;)
Que?

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
i've noticed it before too...hmmz *ponders* o wells back to study ppls
(ignore my custom status, i cant help it bos is addictive, lol)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
This is how i noticed it: I posted in a thread and my last post appeared 2 posts above the previous last post :D

P

pLuvia

Same it always happens when I post after Cosmic Doris, she's is always below mine lol

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Lol, it's funny when i post in the maths marathon thread and my answer is above the question asked by someone else before :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha they're quite busy at the moment, and its really a minor thing at the moment :)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
That's what you've been saying for months. Is that just what they told you to say, meanwhile they aren't trying to fix anything and CBF'ed looking around :p
they have been trying to fix it!! mark (tactic) has been playing with the servers etc and like mike said, it's not really the top priority at the moment :p they also have lives outside of bos *gasp!*

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
My guess was it had more to do with system times on client computers as the problem seems to be limited to threads where replies are added very rapidly. That said it does seem to have increased in recent days.... perhaps thats just because I'm becoming a forum whore and noticing though.....

T

tactic

Let me know how the time thing goes now...

Yes we have lives out side of BOS..

try working 40hours a week plus 3 hours travel to/from work each day, then add in going to uni, then add in doing the uni assignments.. and maybe then you will realise how busy we are..

Danoz The Great

HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
That's what you've been saying for months. Is that just what they told you to say, meanwhile they aren't trying to fix anything and CBF'ed looking around :p
Okay, that was just harsh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)