POWER AND AUTHORITY (1 Viewer)

hiiitsme

HSC
Hey,

Just a quick question, for a source-based question, how many times should we quote or refer to the Source as per the marks given? Just trying to get a gauge to confirm before my test.

Also any advice on power and authority answering source questions in general?? thanks

stressedadfff

HSC
Hey,

Just a quick question, for a source-based question, how many times should we quote or refer to the Source as per the marks given? Just trying to get a gauge to confirm before my test.

Also any advice on power and authority answering source questions in general?? thanks
if its a 5 marker my teacher said 3 times would be good

stressedadfff

HSC
Hey,

what are you option studies

stressedadfff

HSC
With the 5-markers are you bringing in own knowledge even if not explicitly stated or save that juice for the longer questions?
it would often say "using the source and your own knowledge" but i would defintely also use my knowledge just to show i know what im talking about

hiiitsme

HSC
Hehe, they are the best imo so got lucky in that respect. Cant imagine there would be much out there to capitalise on for tiananmen?? Must be a nightmare to make notes lol

stressedadfff

HSC
Hehe, they are the best imo so got lucky in that respect. Cant imagine there would be much out there to capitalise on for tiananmen?? Must be a nightmare to make notes lol
bro theres NOTHING like literally nothing HAHA

hiiitsme

HSC
Cant rlly sympathize but at least you will be something unique for the marking centre. And people know so little about it you could get away with making up some random quote or stat and sound like a bloody savant lol

Gl for trials

stressedadfff

HSC
Cant rlly sympathize but at least you will be something unique for the marking centre. And people know so little about it you could get away with making up some random quote or stat and sound like a bloody savant lol

Gl for trials
i have none LMAO

hiiitsme

HSC
tf lucky, I have zoom exams which I could definitely do without

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)