PPE (1 Viewer)

Luke322

HSC
Hey guys,

I'm struggling to decide between 2 courses for university; economics/maths or PPE in UNSW. Initially I was going to do economics/maths which is more of my ballpark but I want to do PPE for a postgrad overseas in the future. Which one do you think I should choose?

dasfas

HSC
Eco + maths is better. PPE is too general and while the skills are super interesting, they are not very employable.

I have a mate at Oxford who is regretting studying PPE because they don't go in depth enough for any topics, and thus he doesn't have many marketable skills.

If you study eco + maths, you should have a few electives that you can use to pick up in politics/philosophy units, so you get the best of both worlds.

Luke322

HSC
Eco + maths is better. PPE is too general and while the skills are super interesting, they are not very employable.

I have a mate at Oxford who is regretting studying PPE because they don't go in depth enough for any topics, and thus he doesn't have many marketable skills.

If you study eco + maths, you should have a few electives that you can use to pick up in politics/philosophy units, so you get the best of both worlds.
Thanks a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)