ppl doing commerce/eco @ unsw (1 Viewer)

nomza

HSC
I want you all to think of me when you get your offer letters as I will have been the person who stuck the label on the front of your envelope, put your letter into the envelope and sticky taped the back shut.

Please appreciate the time and effort that I put into it before you scrunch it up and throw it away :)

Good luck to you all, not long to go now.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
so, nomza, what do you recommend we do with them ...:)

nomza

HSC
why would I be doing it for free??
I get paid to do that stuff....

I'm getting so nervous I won't get in....I had a dream last night that I got my last choice -- beginning to kinda freak.

nomza

HSC
flyin' -- frame them or something ;)

I dunno, I chuck out so many uni things and don't think of the time and effort to send them out....

again good luck to all

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by nomza
flyin' -- frame them or something ;)
if i was to frame every second letter, i would be very very poor and probably not be able to afford uni fees ...:p :D :p :D :p :D

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
how much do you get paid???

and i will have some consideration of your tiresome work!!!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I want you all to think of me when you get your offer letters as I will have been the person who stuck the label on the front of your envelope, put your letter into the envelope and sticky taped the back shut.
Hey, I'll be one of them recieving a letter (well, i better be)
How'd u get to do all that anyway?

nomza

HSC
What's your name and suburb buddy?? I'll look out for you, I start it on Tuesday I think....

And I don't mean to scare you guys but the head of the student centre already knows what the UAI cut-off is gonna be...the whole of the com+ec student centre are doing a sweepstakes predicting what it might go up to.

I make $19.47 -- the money is good, but the work is indeed extremely tiresome and boring!!! But this should be a little more exciting than past mail work coz I am spreading joy *lmao*, and I get to look out for my friends!!!!

kini mini

HSC
ROFL good job there, you better make sure mine gets to me ;)

B

Bambul

I have to do that stuff for free for the Eco Comp. And if you think sealing envelopes is boring, you should try writing out 200 cheques!

And how did you get yourself the job?

Sarah

HSC
N/A

And I don't mean to scare you guys but the head of the student centre already knows what the UAI cut-off is gonna be...the whole of the com+ec student centre are doing a sweepstakes predicting what it might go up to.

so do u have the impression that for both commerce and economics, the uai is going to increase?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
well my name is my nickname (my last name, and im the only one in Australia with that last name), and my suburb is chatswood

so look out for me!
and by the sounds of wat ur saying, ill be BEc this yr

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
I hope that they have these jobs at USYD, i need money!!!. . . :)

I bet that both USYD and UNSW Commerce/economics degrees will see increases in UAI cut off....i have a gut feeling!!! :(

Last edited:

nomza

HSC
Excuse me, the job is not as easy as it sounds....so unless you've done it....

Ummm, I got the job through my mum who works there and just looks out for odd jobs around the faculty.

I will for sure look out for your name.....and yeah the UAI is gonna rise -- I can find out what it is on Tuesday.....I don't think it is gonna rise by a great deal but of course you never know, and also you see UNSW has cut down on its HECS places in the faculty and therefore there will be more ppl fighting for HECS places and so that could be of significant impact to the UAI this year.

We'll have to see.

Last edited:

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
Excuse me, the job is not as easy as it sounds....so unless you've done it....

Ummm, I got the job through my mum who works there and just looks out for odd jobs around the faculty.

I will for sure look out for your name.....and yeah the UAI is gonna rise -- I can find out what it is on Tuesday.....I don't think it is gonna rise by a great deal but of course you never know, and also you see UNSW has cut down on its HECS places in the faculty and therefore there will be more ppl fighting for HECS places and so that could be of significant impact to the UAI this year.

We'll have to see.
I hope the USYD cut off doesn't cut off doesn't rise....and yeah i'll be out looking hard for odd jobs ... need cash

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)