• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

PR + Org Comm Interview Dates? (1 Viewer)

catta*

HSC
Heya,

would any please be able to adivse me on the rough dates of the interviews for the PR and Organisational COmmunication Degree and the combined PR and Organisational COmmunication /Bachelor of Business?

I know in the CSU booklet it says late November and early December, but, perhaps from your past experience, how far do the interviews usually extend for into December (i.e do they still have intereviews on Dec 5 for example ?)

Also, are you usually able to choose a time, is it negotiable? or are you just given a time- take it or leave it?

Another thing- if you are applying for both the single and the combined the degree, does one interview cover both applications??

thankyou!

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
im a second yr pr at csu..im happy to answer any questions on this stuff..

my interview was nov 27th or the 28th, one of those days! You can either have an interview in sydney or trek it out to cold bathurst. You tick boxes to choose what times are most appropriate for you and then u get allocated. They then have interviews with all the comm degrees together at the same time, but with seperate course coordinators (in different rooms).

I'd imagine u wouldnt need to have two interviews, depends on donald (course coordinator) but they would prolly be the same questions etc etc. You might have to do more essays if u go for the double degree, im sure it says in the material thou :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)