• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Prac on acidic environment (1 Viewer)

kim_

acidic environment help plz...

We hav a prac on acidic environment, we havn't even done neutralisation or titration yet so i hav no idea wot its on, I've lost my assessment sheet so I'll giv da basic outline, draw tables and graphs and interpret information in relation to the first three modules of the syllabus? Any idea on wot it wuld be on, ppl with experience?
worth 25%
5%communication and 20% Practical, problem solving and communication

Last edited by a moderator:

Jumbo Cactuar

Argentous Fingers
HSC
Would it be so hard to get another one? I mean you've just said were doing a prac on any module...

We can explain things, but we can't read your teacher's mind!

kim_

I meant if people who have done a prac test on the acidic environment wuld have n e idea on wot it could be about, n if dey hav dun a prac test wot was in the test, i know people from other skools hav diff tests but it wuld give me a basic idea on what to focus on.

Jumbo Cactuar

Argentous Fingers
HSC
Well I guess it has got to be a titration then. Or a pH probe investigation. You'll probably have to do an HCl/NaOH titration ~ everyone does. Do you understand the principal of the titration? You could read the the right hand column of the syllabus for ideas.

kim_

We havnt covered the whole acidic environment syllabus yet, only the first two modules. and we havnt done titrations yet (they cant test us on something that we havnt covered in class) . Yeah I have read the right hand side of the syllabus.
Thanks anyway

tennille

HSC
So what have you done in class? I can't remember the first half of the syllabus. Oh...could it be on measuring the pH of some substances?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)