Practice questions (1 Viewer)

HSC
Does anyone just have a massive bank of questions for each module? Also more specifically 1984 for common mod, Keats and Bright star for mod A and King Henry IV part 1 for mod B.

SASH_06_X

HSC
Does anyone just have a massive bank of questions for each module? Also more specifically 1984 for common mod, Keats and Bright star for mod A and King Henry IV part 1 for mod B.
Mod A: Keats and Bright Star
1) Evaluate the importance of conflict in the textual conversation between Keat 's The Complete Poems and Campion 's Bright Star.
In your response, examine both composers 's use of juxtaposition and evocative imagery to convey their messages with close references to the images provided.
1695949904977.png

1695949918252.png
2) Critically evaluate how Campion reshapes the representation of love in Keats 's poetry to enhance the audience 's understanding of the human condition. In your response, closely examine how both compsers use imagery and symbolism to represent their understanding of humanity. Make close references to atleast 2 of Keats 's poems and Campion 's Bright Star.

3) The conversation between John Keats 's poetry and Campion 's Bright Star enhances the responder 's appreciation of the shared and disparate visions and ideas.

Analyse this view with close reference to atleast two peoms by John Keats and the film Bright Star by Jane Campion, considering their context and values.

SASH_06_X

HSC
Mod B: King Henry IV Part 1
1) "Yet herein I wil imitate the sun"(Prince Hal)

Analyse the ways in which the responsbilities of political leadership are explored in King Henry IV Part 1. In your response, make detailed reference to the play as a whole.

2) Hal is a reflecton of Shakespeare 's evolving London.

Evaluate this statement with direct reference to Shakespeare 's play, King Henry IV Part 1 and Hal 's relavance to the play as a unified whole.

3) It is through an exploration of the relationships in Henry IV, Part 1 that we develop a personal understanding of the play.
Explain how two relationships in Henry IV, Part 1 develop your understanding of the play.

4) Critically evaluate how the dramatic form of Henry IV Part I contributes to its distinctiveness and enduring value.

SASH_06_X

HSC
Common Module: 1984
1) "The representation of human experiences makes us more aware of the intricate nature of humanity." In your response, discuss this statement with detailed reference to George Orwell 's "Nineteen Eighty-Four."

2) Texts represent the challenges and complexities of human experience, enabling responders to gain new insights.
Explore this statement with close reference of 1984.

SASH_06_X

HSC
Common Module: 1984
1) "The representation of human experiences makes us more aware of the intricate nature of humanity." In your response, discuss this statement with detailed reference to George Orwell 's "Nineteen Eighty-Four."

2) Texts represent the challenges and complexities of human experience, enabling responders to gain new insights.
Explore this statement with close reference of 1984.
This is all I could find for now specifically to the texts lol, if I find more will post later. Hope this helps :)

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
if anyone has a fat stack of compiled short answers for english advanced that would be clutch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)