• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Pre Exam Study (1 Viewer)

astroman

HSC
Would it be best for me to continuously reread my notes or do another past paper before the half yearly exams?

swagmeister

HSC
Do another past paper because tbh that is where they get like 95% of questions from for the HYs. But don't write it cause it will make your hand tired, think about it and maybe type it? Also if you are going to read over your notes don't do it passively but do it actively and try to recall things without reading them. Good luck man!

astroman

HSC
Do another past paper because tbh that is where they get like 95% of questions from for the HYs. But don't write it cause it will make your hand tired, think about it and maybe type it? Also if you are going to read over your notes don't do it passively but do it actively and try to recall things without reading them. Good luck man!
thanks for the advice, i'm just doing the past papers in my mind atm haha

swagmeister

HSC
Ya that works well. Like for our business half yearly 95% of questions were past HSC for economics today it should be similair and for IPT next week our teacher told us that every single on if the questions will come from the 2010-2014 papers haha

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Would it be best for me to continuously reread my notes or do another past paper before the half yearly exams?
what subjects?
maths - past papers from your school, then past hsc
chemistry/physics - past hsc (though sometimes they use past trial). Make sure you know your content.
hsie/english - essay if that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)