• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pre - HSC Chemistry Calculations Crash Course! (1 Viewer)

lailynn

HSC
Hi,
Its a known fact that out of all the topics in HSC chemistry, people complain the most about calculations questions, because it cant be memorised and regurgitated, it needs to be understood.

Im currently studying B Science (Advanced)(Chemistry) / Law at the University of Sydney, and i graduated from James Ruse in 2003 with a UAI of 99.6

Judging from my vast experience in one on one tutoring in chemistry, i think that a pre HSC prep course low down on calculations for people in year 11 going into year 12 in term 4, is a great way to get ahead, so that youll be on top of every kind of calculation problem before you get cracking into the HSC stress.

Im thinking of running some of these short crash courses, either one or one, or in small groups, whichever is more suitable for you. These will be run before the end of the year hopefully. So if you have a group of friends who want to learn together, or are a single looking for a group to be in, or just a single wanting one on one, just give me a buzz and ill try to organise something for you.

Give me a ring on 0402480964, or email me at lailynn@optusnet.com.au
to book your place, or enquire about places.

thanks!

Last edited:

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Im not endorising this tuition, however knowing your calculations is quite important.

lailynn

HSC
not endorsing my tuition? thanks!

anyway, my main point is that calculations are really important, and so the point of this course is to focus on that topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)