• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Pregnant man Thomas Beatie feels 'incredible' (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
A woman is pregnant... who cares.
Oh you are SO culturally insensitive! You're no better than those damn doctors who refuse to call it by its male pronoun! Don't you know he's a man! Except for the part where he has ovaries and a womb! Be more understanding.

But yeah I agree. I was like lah, who cares mang. What do you expect when you refer to yourself as a dude despite the overwhelming stench of vagina.

HSC
Ironic moments in political correctness:

A woman who has decided to become a man getting pregnant then asking the doctor what sex the baby is based on an ultrasound.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
boris said:
Oh you are SO culturally insensitive! You're no better than those damn doctors who refuse to call it by its male pronoun! Don't you know he's a man! Except for the part where he has ovaries and a womb! Be more understanding.
I fucking hate transexuals... as far as I am concerned if you are born a woman you are a woman and if you are born a man you are a man... I don't care what work you have had done.

...but in this case I don't even need to be 'culturally insensitive' because she can technically have babies, which makes her a woman.

boris

Banned
HSC
I just... Fuck, how are they going to explain this to the kid.

I don't care what you do in terms of gender reconstructive surgery, just don't fucking tell me about it and don't get upset when I call you a he or a she.

ippie

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I fucking hate transexuals... as far as I am concerned if you are born a woman you are a woman and if you are born a man you are a man... I don't care what work you have had done.

...but in this case I don't even need to be 'culturally insensitive' because she can technically have babies, which makes her a woman.
No offence, but ppl who come out saying they wish they were a woman/man should go and get over themselves. Like WTF is the difference (apart from the physical differences) like PFT you can do what you want regardless of gender. It's freaking 2008, dammit.

Back to that "guy" wtf how can he get pregnant, he's a man with ovaries, and with a WIFE. I'm starting to wonder how the kid will turn out.

Why do people mess with mother nature? Let it be, man. [OMG "IN THE WILD" LOLS HSC ENGLISH!!!!!!!]

Last edited:

Cerry

HSC
boris said:
I just... Fuck, how are they going to explain this to the kid.

I don't care what you do in terms of gender reconstructive surgery, just don't fucking tell me about it and don't get upset when I call you a he or a she.
It'd be easy enough to not have to say anything until the kid was old enough to only be mildly scarred for life. No one ever has to mention to them that "oh, by the way, it was your father your gave birth to you", cause it'd be possible to pretend that the father was in fact male up until the child is old enough to have some concept of the whole thing (it WOULD take some effort if the child is male, though)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)