PRELIM/HSC MATHS 2U & 3U TUTOR | $20/hour | Maths 3u mark: 98| Maths 2u mark: 97| (1 Viewer)

czhang89

HSC
Hey

My name is Sisi and I've been tutoring maths for half a year now. I'm a first year student currently studying Commerce/Law at UNSW.

I am offering tuition in Maths 2 unit and Maths Extension 1 to all year 11 and 12 students.

My HSC maths results:

Maths 3U - 49/50

Maths 2U - 97/100

The tutoring:

- Helping you with any questions, going through any past examination papers, or general assistance on topics and areas that you have problems with
- I can go through every topic in the prelim/HSC 2U and 3U syllabus and teach you from any textbook of your choice.

I have a massive collection of 2U/3U maths practice papers - HSC papers, HSC style questions, papers from James Ruse, Sydney Boys, Sydney Girls and other selective schools.

I have kept all my maths assessment papers from year 11 and 12 - including prelim/HSC trial and final exams papers, topic exam papers and quizzes - that i will share with you. I also have many 2U/3U maths textbooks.

I live in Padstow (next to Bankstown) and am willing to travel to nearby areas. Places where i'm also willing to travel to: UNSW, UTS library, Hurstville, State library. I am available on both weekdays and weekends. I charge $20/hr.

If you're interested, email me: mizuiro_tenshi@hotmail.com or call me: 0430534869.

I hope to hear from you soon ^__^

Sisi

Last edited:

frostysnow

HSC
wow you did so well! congrats. You went to my school and i saw you again a few weeks ago at the accounting talk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)