Prelim Physics needed for HSC (1 Viewer)

clever angel

HSC
Hi ppl,

i am in yr 12 currently and we have started the hsc course 4 physics, the problem is we didn't really do proper preliminary work at all?

just wondering do we need prelim for HSC?

could someone plzzzzzzzzzzz tell me what part of the prelim syllabus are relevant for the HSC course so i can revise?

urgent help needed?

asap

DAAVE

HSC
If you know the conservation laws, and that light is a wave, you will do fine.

Nothing else in the HSC course really has anything to do with the prelim course, oh, vectors too...

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Don't sweat dude, you don't need to know the Prelim syllabus to understand the HSC one...
Every concept in the HSC syllabus is explained fully, so theres no need to touch prelim ever again! :)

mojako

HSC
DAAVE said:
If you know the conservation laws, and that light is a wave, you will do fine.

Nothing else in the HSC course really has anything to do with the prelim course, oh, vectors too...
light is NOT only a wave :p

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Most of the things that come up from prelim are the formulas, especially the ones from the topic moving about that will be used in stuff like projectile motion. If you do from quanta to quarks some stuff from the cosmic engine may come up like quarks. Properties of waves will come up in from ideas to implementations. Things such as Kepler and Newton come up in the space topic. Generally anything that will come up you will relearn anyways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)