Preliminary and HSC Mathematics and Extension I Mathematics Tutoring (1 Viewer)

KurtisS

HSC
Hey! My name is Kurtis and I completed my HSC in 2016 with an ATAR of 95.05 at Marist College Kogarah. The subjects I carried out during my HSC included: Extension II (4u) Mathematics, Extension I (3u) Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Standard English, in which I achieved a band 5/E3 and above, with a HSC mark of 94 in Extension I Mathematics. I'm currently enrolled in the dual degree of Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) Bachelor of Business at UTS.

I'm offering $60 for 1.5 hour sessions in which all the contents of Advanced Mathematics AND Extension I Mathematics will be covered. I am situated at Brighton-Le-Sands and am available for classes both at my home and yours (see availability below). First class will be half price. I am also available for help via phone calls and skype if extra assistance is required.

I am a keen learner and have a passion for maths that drives me to have the desire to take up tutoring. Throughout my studies I have collected a great deal of resources which have been meticulously organised and filed and will be of great help to any student.

I also have experience tutoring younger pupils (years 7-10) while studying my preliminary and HSC course and would now like to apply the expertise I have attained over the past couple of years to tutoring a higher calibre of student.

email me at kurtis.soteri@hotmail.com for enquiries. Thanks!

CURRENT Availability:
Monday: 6:15-7:45 (home visit)
Tuesday: 4:00-5:30 (from my home); 6:15-7:45 (home visit)
Thursday: 4:00-5:30 (from my home); 6:15-7:45 (home visit)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)