Preliminary Exams (1 Viewer)

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
4 tests done (failed?) 3 to go..

english extension was teh bomb. :D

an essay and write a speech to a panel of producers convincing them to support your film :D ...

i started to talk about having Kate Blanchet as actress and Jack Nickolson as actor but i crossed it out because i forgot how to spell Jack Nicholson >_<

:D

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
omg chem test hardest ever! >_<

i forgot who John Newlands was.. mayb i haven't studied enough ^_^

lilkatie

chem's always hard I screwed up my modern history exam so hardcore all my dates were out by 5yrs oops

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
nick1048 said:
prelims are ok, economics was hard, english was hard, SDD was ez... yet to discover maths and ext eng..... 24:25 hours study and accumulating.
how can u study so long >_<

i gota get out of my habit of studying for 30 minutes then resting for 1 hour xD~

next year i plan to make the biggest change of my life.. one that will change everything!.. i will start to study in one hour periods with 15 min rest xD~ hope hope hope.

classical music is the bomb while studying.. especially pachelbel canon in D.. :D:D

2 tests 2 go. . . >_<

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
my yearlies FINALLYf finished today... it seemed like it was taking forever.. had 3u maths in the morn [yes it killed me, it blew me up into itty bitty smithereens].. i got so bored in that exam though.. i started doodling stick figures instead of answering the Qs :p

had hosp in the afternoon.. didn't really study for it.. it's easy shit.. hehe i think the biggest dumbshit airhead would be able to pass it =]

INCA G

HSC
Economics exam

does any one have past preliminary papers from last year

i need to study for economics which is on tuesday

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
boasboy said:
how can u study so long >_<

i gota get out of my habit of studying for 30 minutes then resting for 1 hour xD~

next year i plan to make the biggest change of my life.. one that will change everything!.. i will start to study in one hour periods with 15 min rest xD~ hope hope hope.

classical music is the bomb while studying.. especially pachelbel canon in D.. :D:D

2 tests 2 go. . . >_<
gradual process man.... Arggggg it's so irritating I can't really take it but then I just force myself to. I've accumulated most my time revising mathematics and still everytime I look over my notes I find something new... I do 3 unitz of both maths and english but I'm more an english person by a long shot. :\ *sigh* I'll survive. I should be studying right now, but bah... time for rest + I have a headache *cries*

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
ext maths = really hard! like omg hard
business studies = easy
ancient history = moderate diffculty ( more time would have been good though)
english ( advanced) was easy than i thought it wopuld be
and chem was hard, but not as hard as chem normally is

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
Maths exam

any tips for 2 unit maths and 3 unit maths exam( wat should we focus on the most0

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
2 unit maths = the skill
3 unit maths = the application of the skill.

Know your FORMULAZ!
Know how to apply them in questions
Know what the answer is supposed to look like (i.e. simplification, evaluation, solving etc.)

Do some past papers from your school if u can get your hands on them and dont work with the solutions. See what your strengths and weaknesses are and go from there. I find ext 1 maths less intimidating than I did @ the half yearly even though I've practically doubled my content and hence doubled my study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)