Premium Accounts (1 Viewer)

nthn

HSC
Im not sure whether this is the correct place to post, so please move this to the correct forums if this isnt it.

i would just like to ask to those with a premium account, if these resources are worth the fee. im looking at getting it for this year so that i can better in my studies. are these premium resources only notes, and if so, would they be better than making my own notes?

if it helps, ive already checked out the subjects that have premium notes and these are advanced english, business, physics and sdd.

thanks in advance

Providence.

Banned
HSC
N/A
Give it a try. The Physics and Chemistry resources are pretty good. They are notes, however you could make your own notes using the Premium Resources as one of many sources.

ronnknee

Live to eat
HSC
The notes are decent

For Physics, I realised that the notes are summaries of the Jacaranda and Excel textbooks

For English (or Skrzynecki's poems at least), they cover the aspects of journeys, techniques etc. in point form

cs01001

HSC
Nothing is better than making your OWN notes, provided you make decent notes

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
Yay! I've just got premium! ^^
Its definitely worth the $20

All them tutors and books costed much more. It would be your easiest $20 to give away.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
The English resources could be a whole lot better.

eternalsoul6

Chronic Crammer (><)
HSC
well yes they do, honestly i havent really been helped much by the premium notes but im still glad i became premium, atleast im supporting this great site!

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
eternalsoul6 said:
well yes they do, honestly i havent really been helped much by the premium notes but im still glad i became premium, atleast im supporting this great site!
Definitely agree with you. The premium notes are decent, but the site has helps even more. They are pretty much doing this for free, when you think about the money spent on other resources and sources of information.

vwman

HSC
I Have paid for the premium membership but cant find the resources please help me find them..:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)