Primary and high school mathematics tutoring (1 Viewer)

ALL_CAPS

HSC
Hi, I'm Hanyu and I graduated from Sydney Technical High School in 2014.

Rundown of my academic scores:
ATAR: 96.15
2015 UMAT: 93rd percentile
Maths Extension 2 (86)
Maths Extension 1 (90)
Advanced English (87)
Chemistry (87)
Economics (85)

I offer one-on-one and group mathematics tutoring for primary (K-6) and high school (7-11/HSC). This includes advanced maths and extension 1 maths for prelim/HSC students.

Because of my recent graduation, I am still very familiar with the maths syllabus and due to this, I believe it makes me more flexible to the small differences in teaching styles/content that exist between every high school. I also believe that this makes me proficient at conveying and communicating concepts that can be otherwise difficult to express, as I can take on the perspective of the student.

I like to approach each student first knowing what they need help with, whether it be calculus or trigonometry, and focus on that topic. After consolidation of knowledge, I like to run through past papers from past years and various schools, as I find it the most effective and practical method of exam preparation. Students can jot down questions they don't get in between lessons and email me and I will provide detailed solutions usually on the day.

I offer a free lesson of 1 to 2 hours so students/their families can get a feel of how I teach because I understand wanting to know the teacher and his style before any commitment.

My home in Hurstville or the students' place typically, but other places can be arranged as well.

Rates:
- $20/hr for K-6
- $25/hr for y7-10
- $30/hr for prelim/HSC
- Group rates vary but are around $20-25/per student

All flexible and open to negotiation

Feel free to call or email anytime if you have any questions!
slideaway1995@gmail.com
95850257(H)
0434286223(M)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)