• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Primary & Secondary research assignment..need help!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey i have this assignment on primary & secondary research (preliminary course) and i was wondering since i have chosen to do "Australia's portrayl and significance of the family"..what sort of media files could i include??? if u have any suggestions on tv shows, advertisments,newspaper articlees etc that portray the aussie view's on families please let me no asap!!!!

Also i have to do a cross cultural comparison between the australian culture and another culture....

What non-westernised culture could i do to compare???

Last edited:

winicat

HSC
neighbours and home and away are the two shows that spring to mind in regards to this issue. you could also check out the simpsons (i realise its american but you could use it as a comparison component)

for cross cultural, try thinking about countries like china and japan, where the family structure is very different to our own.

note: remember, you have to do these assessments on your own. maybe think about giving us some of your ideas to critique rather than give you our own next time. i realise you're new to all of this, but BOS is still just a place for getting help, not your assignment (if that made sense lol)

good luck and stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)