Prior Notes (1 Viewer)

Tenchi12

HSC
N/A
Hi. Guys....

Is this wrong or anything?

But what from what I've read from the Best college thread is that Prior is like some l33t crew, that even their papers are just good enough.

Is it alright if someone scans (preferably HSC papers esp 3u maths, chem and phys) and posts them up? I'm pretty sure it'll also help other guys and girls around here too

P

pLuvia

Well, although being nice is a good thing. People who actually go to PRIOR pay thousands of dollars a year, I doubt anyone would give away PRIOR notes

Tenchi12

HSC
N/A
Shhhh...don't remind them they're paying thousands of dollars :p

But seriously, can Prior really help? And do they have a website?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yes, im currently doing it now, the here's the link: www.prior.edu.au
I luv it there, the maths tutoring is great, and a good learning environment where you can also make friends there with the students and tutors. They only teach yr 11 and 12 subjects such as maths, maths ex, maths ex 2, chem, physics and english. The course fees are very expensive though, but it is worth the money.

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
ive got the maths (ext 1 and 2) and chem hsc notes/questions from this year. I'm willing to sell them if your interested. PM me.

jie-gao

HSC
I'm interested provided that they are at a reasonable cost...like cheap :)

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
at the moment, ive got the chem holiday course notes + industrial chem .... the sep/oct holiday course

and the maths ext 1 holiday course notes sep/oct
ext 2 sep/oct holiday course

which ones are you after?

jackal8

HSC
i just started, but bnoth ym elder siblings went there..

f*n family tradition now !!

its pretty lax, the notes are tops... though i feel the tutors go pretty fast and what you learn in class is all the essentials there isnt much applying to difficult questions but the homework somehow is doable.

p.s. if u book liek 1 yr in advance you practically get half price.

and for those even younger, do the yr 11 AND yr 12 course for maths anyway, cos they split the course over 2 yrs obviously and so if you only do the yr 12 one you miss out on stuff and redo stuff, as opposed to covering everything..

wanton-wonton

HSC
Riviet said:
Yes, im currently doing it now, the here's the link: www.prior.edu.au
I luv it there, the maths tutoring is great, and a good learning environment where you can also make friends there with the students and tutors. They only teach yr 11 and 12 subjects such as maths, maths ex, maths ex 2, chem, physics and english. The course fees are very expensive though, but it is worth the money.
No it isn't, you tool.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Don't post Prior notes here.

P.S. Tutoring is overrated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)