Private Tuition for Years 7-12 (Western Sydney) (1 Viewer)

ejb123

HSC
Hi guys,

I'm currently offering tutoring for the following subjects:

French Beginners (100)- State Rank
Studies of Religion I/II (94)
Italian Continuers (91)
Advanced English (90)

I graduated in 2013 and will be pursuing a Bachelor of Law/Bachelor of International Studies at UNSW in 2014. I do not only offer tuition but also mentorship for my students throughout their HSC studies. I willing to make myself available to all my students outside of their allocated lesson times for advice and help during understandably stressful periods of study/life.

For language students I offer a variety of written, listening and speaking resources. I would also assist in improving your pronunciation and Grammar. I customise my lessons according to the level and the interests of my students. After each lesson, I can send you the lesson with the new vocabulary, grammar lessons and homework (via email), if necessary.

In Studies of Religion, I studied Judaism, Christianity and Islam and have an extensive collection of notes based on the current SOR Syllabus. Primarily, I would be able to assist student in essay writing, short answers and exam techniques.

In English, I studied The Crucible, Pride and Prejudice + Letters to Alice, Julius Caesar and Gwen Harwood. I would also assist in essay writing/editing, creative writing and exam techniques.

I would prefer to conduct lessons in the most comfortable environment for my students such as cafés and libraries. Mainly, anywhere accessible via public transport in the Western Sydney Area.

Price:
$25-30/hr (dependent on location)

Contact Erica (me):

ej.liloba@gmail.com

If you're interested, email me to let me know the subjects you're studying, available times and feel free to ask any questions!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)