Private Tutoring - 4 unit/3 unit/2 unit Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (1 Viewer)

doctor_nguyen

HSC
Hey guys,

I just finished my HSC with relative ease and I am currently a private tutor for Extension 2 Mathematics, Extension 1 Mathematics, Mathematics, and Physics and Chemistry (Preliminary and HSC). I am also currently tutoring year 9 and 10 students in their preparation for the HSC. Although I have not yet received my results, my estimated ATAR achieved was 99.5 and I am currently awaiting the results on whether I become a Medicine student or not. I also achieved an HSC mark of 97 for Mathematics (accelerated) in Year 11, coming 1st in my school (Normanhurst Boys High School).

I strongly believe in developing a strong work ethic in order to succeed in the HSC, let alone many other aspects of your life. My job is to guide you through the HSC by utilising my individually discovered knowledge of the HSC and how scaling works, as well as the hundreds of past papers (and full worked solutions) I have acquired over the past 2 years; providing a foundation for you to implement your work ethic - study hard AND smart. Thus, I provide a much simpler, easier way to study as I have all the required resources in order and in-depth knowledge to share that will guarantee your success (medium to high band 6).

First lesson is FREE for a 2 hour session.
After the first lesson, the following fees apply;

Extension 2 Mathematics - $30/hr
Extension 1 Mathematics - $25/hr
Physics - $25/hr
Chemistry - $25/hr

Fees may fluctuate through an agreed decision through negotiation depending on where you live and how difficult it is for you/me to travel. I live in the Hornsby area, but I am happy to travel to a relatively equidistant point and possibly your house.

I will write a flexible (depending on your school) timetable for each of these subjects (what will be covered and when) which should cover all subject material in great detail through thorough explanation; ensuring that you deeply understand the work before you practise, long before the corresponding exams. I am very excited to contact those who are willing to become my students and significantly contribute to your success in achieving your goals.

Feel free to contact me on my email john.mn.nguyen@gmail.com when you are ready to exponentially increase your marks in the subject(s) you select for me to tutor you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)