Private tutoring for Mathematics in Hurstville (1 Viewer)

Kajixtatsu

HSC
Hi there! A friend recommended to place an advertisement on boredofstudies so here it goes. I completed my HSC in 2010 and am interested in tutoring mathematics; from Year 7 - 10, as well as Year 11 and 12, 3Unit and 4Unit.

About Me:

Currently, I am in my first year of studying Commerce/Economics at the University of New South Wales. I graduated from Sydney Technical High School, my HSC marks in mathematics are:
96 - Extension 1
93 - Extension 2

I've also been involved in the Australian Mathematics Competition from Year 7 to Year 12 and have always achieved a Distinction or Higher.

As far as personal experience with tutors, I have been to North Shore Coaching Centre for Years 7 - 10 and had some private tutoring for a brief time. During the HSC I undertook tutoring at Dr Du in the 3U and 4U Maths Boys A Class.

The Hurstville area, probably Hurstville Library but I can also go to your house if you live in Hurstville, Penshurst or Mortdale. UNSW is also a possibility. As a Commerce student, I have 12 hours at university per week so I'll be flexible with times.

Style:
I'm want to find out what you're having issues with or want to discuss. I'll focus on those more unless I believe some ideas or concepts are vitally important to the course. Things are pretty relaxed and friendly, I'm willing to tutor 1 or 2 students but anymore than that might be counter-productive. This isn't just about passing Mathematics, it's about doing the best you can!

I have my own study materials, my own notes from Year 11 and 12 and two 4Unit Mathematics Textbooks (Cambridge and Fitzpatrick).

For extra support or follow-up questions after sessions you can reach me by phone or instant messaging.

Price:
~$20 per hour.

Call or text 0424 745 311
Email z3378726@zmail.unsw.edu.au
Both of those methods of communication are more convenient for me than the BOS PM system.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)