Private Tutoring in English, English Extension, Modern History, Society and Culture (1 Viewer)

OlgaGerloff

HSC
Hi guys,

My name is Olga Gerloff and I am offering private tutoring in the following subjects: English Grades K-6, 7-10, English (Advanced), HSC English Extension 1, Modern History, Society and Culture, Humanities- Grades 1-6, 7-10.

In terms of my background, I completed a Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Journalism) at the University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) in 2006. Since then I have worked as a Journalist for the Cumberland-Courier Group (for both the Mosman Daily and Parramatta Advertiser newspapers).

I am currently working as a Public Relations Officer for Navitas English in Sydney.

I completed my HSC at Monte Sant' Angelo Mercy College, North Sydney in 2002.

I have also completed a News Limited Online Reporting Course and a Sydney Writers Centre, Perfecting Your Proofreading Course.

I am available to tutor Monday to Friday from 5.30pm until 9pm and all day Saturday and Sunday.

I am happy to travel to students in the North Shore or Northern Beaches area or to have students in my home in Cammeray.

Please contact me on my mobile or email for more details.

Kind Regards,
Olga

Mobile 0424 356 698 0424 356 698
Email:
Private- polgi05@yahoo.com.au
Work- olga.gerloff@navitas.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)