PRIVATE TUTORING - St George/Sutherland Shire Area (1 Viewer)

benpjwtutoring

HSC
Hi, my name is Ben and I am a 2013 HSC graduate willing to provide private HSC tutoring in Legal Studies, Economics and Business Studies for both current year 11 and year 12 students.

I personally know how tough the HSC can be for the majority, and I honestly believe I learnt so much during my HSC experience that I would love to - and am ready to - pass on to other students to hopefully make there HSC experience in Legal Studies, Economics and Business Studies both a little easier and a successful one.

A little about myself …

• I recently graduated from a public, fully academically selective school in 2013 having completed studies in Business, Legal, Economics, Advanced English and Advanced Mathematics.
• I am currently moving into my second year of university studying a double degree in Commerce and Law on an academic scholarship.
• My HSC mark in Business Studies and Legal Studies placed me well inside the top 1% of NSW in 2013.
• I love sport, music and my dog

I am able to provide tutoring at a public library (where convenient), or alternatively I am able to provide tutoring at your home on request (St George/Sutherland Shire area – may be open to areas outside this). I am relatively flexible with tutoring session times and I’ll do my best to offer you a competitive price.

So if you are interested in private tutoring in any of the above areas or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to send me an email at benpjwtutoring@gmail.com and I’ll do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)