• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Problems Enrolling (B Arts) (1 Viewer)

Gerald10

HSC
Ok, I got a late round offer to do Arts at UNSW. At first I was put under the old program code of 3400 but after a phone call Im now onto the new arts program 3403.

Iv got up to the point where Im selecting courses but can't access the first year planner because its saying the program code 3400 is invalid but I cant put the 3403 code in even though they changed it on my application. My 'Plan' is listed as 'undeclared'.

Since the first year planner isnt working can someone answer a few questions.

Im guessing my plan shouldn't be undeclared - Im looking to do a double major in economics and international relations - do i need to declare that or if i just pick the right courses will it figure itself out?

Im assuming im only signing up for the first semester and I know in first year arts half the courses are elective. So should I be enrolling in 2 courses towards one of my majors and 2 electives or should i be enrolling for 2 courses towards each of my majors?

Any help would be appreciated.

HSC
You must declare your majors/minors at the time of enrollment into your 2nd year, so dw bout it now. That's all i can say, and remember if you do Economics as a major, your electives will all have to be from the Arts and Social Science faculty

Gerald10

HSC
You must declare your majors/minors at the time of enrollment into your 2nd year, so dw bout it now. That's all i can say, and remember if you do Economics as a major, your electives will all have to be from the Arts and Social Science faculty
Thanks for that. I knew that was the case in regard to electives and economics. The only thing Im concerned about is Ill be transferring into law 2nd year so I was wonder if it would be best to do a few law electives this year but its not a great problem.

Gerald10

HSC
Yeah i enrolled in other stuff for first session anyway but thanks for your help. The enrollment is still giving me trouble with errors and stuff but I think I enrolled ok. I got a timetable and stuff so I should be alright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)