Profesional help needed! - or whatever anyones... (1 Viewer)

noobs

HSC
My art ideas are due in a week and I'm about half way through them but I don't know how to write about meaning and the conceptual frame about my work. I'll let you know what my three ideas are anyway.
1. My first idea, carries the theme of peace. I want to do Japanese style ink art painting famous protests (such as the 1987 rally where the girl places a flower in the soldiers gun, the man standing in front of a line of tanks etc). The series of paintings will be quite subtle and show the contrast between the protesters and the army/police through colour.
2. My second idea also painting, will be a romanticism style piece, that has been cut into about 20 canvas's. Need help with this one on what to write about it!! just thought it would be cool..
3. This is what I'm doing for my major work. look up "Faith Semiz - prelude to the Waves". Way to hard to explain hehe. I will construct it out of pieces of wood, plastic, raw canvas to comment on environmental concerns... I guess. My work also deviates because the focus is on the the front of the sculpture. If you look at the piece from the front, an image will form because on each level of material ill paint the segment of the image. NEED AN IDEA FOR THE IMAGE!! - This will comment on your view of life... etc
ANY HELP WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED:D!!

sombrero

HSC
They are all good ideas

Personally, I like the first one the best. Sounds like it should be cliche, but, I don't think it is. With that idea you could go off on many tangents...

The conceptual framework is easy. Based on your mentioned concepts you should have no problem. Get your teacher to help you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)