• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

professional accounting at macquarie uni or commerce (major in acc) at UNSW? (1 Viewer)

theloorloor

HSC
N/A
Professional accounting at macquarie uni or commerce majoring in accounting at UNSW???

I've heard that macquarie has a good accounting thing

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Can you post all your questions in one thread because the forum is inundated with this non-sense?
Again, hands down I would say UNSW.

Atlas

HSC
N/A
Professional accounting at macquarie uni or commerce majoring in accounting at UNSW???

I've heard that macquarie has a good accounting thing
Macquarie, the professional accounting degree is a more straightforward way of getting into accountancy after you graduate, and you can do an internship during your degree with academic credit so you are more attractive to employers. Not to mention, Macquarie has a very strong reputation in Business/Commerce/Accounting.

HSC
DEFINITELY UNSW.

Firstly, "Professional Accounting" doesn't mean shit.

Pretty much for every uni, u have to undertake certain subjects to be CA eligible. Macq's "Professional Accounting" just picks these subjects for you so by the end of your degree you will be "eligible". Essentially, you can just do Commerce at Macq and pick those subjects as part of ur commerce degree.

Don't limit yourself to accounting, do a double major and simply pick those prereq subjects!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)