• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Proffesional sounding compositions (1 Viewer)

imlame

HSC
Hi guys

I know how HSC markers only mark your compositions based on the score, as opposed to the audio. However, I always think its a good idea to hand in a decent sounding audio guide to impress the markers, and also for personal satisfication.

That being said, if anyone is interested or planning to have their compositions produced to sound like a high quality music track, I am happy to do this for you for a small fee of approximately $50 per composition, depending on the scope and length. I know people are still writing up their pieces, but its worth thinking about before putting in the final submission.

Also, if anyone is having any troubles with their composition, I will be happy to provide composition tutoring services for $25/h in Sydney's inner west region.

To give you a brief background of myself, My name is Brian Huynh. I am a composer and music producer based in Sydney. At the moment, I am finishing my final semester of my music degree. I have worked on numerous independent films and documentaries as a composer and music producer. If you want to know more about me, you can visit my website www.brianhuynhmusic.com

If you would like to get in contact with me, you can send me an email at brian@brianhuynhmusic.com

Take care, and good luck with your compositions!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)