Project Question Assistance (1 Viewer)

ciarnerose

HSC
Hi, I am wondering whether anyone would be able to assist me in refining my history extension question. Currently, it is:
Analyse the differing historical interpretations and perspectives surrounding the events of the Armenian Genocide and genocide denial.
My teacher has said my question is too large from my proposal, however, I am unhappy with the question itself as in my eyes it does not reflect an E4 mark. I have had a look at the state library exemplars of the top-ranking papers in 2018 and I feel that my question is quite simple compared to these. For my project, I am wanting to look at the differing view of historians, genocide denial, and potentially how the denial of genocide has been used to indoctrinate further generations despite the purpose of history is to educate.

Any assistance would be highly appreciated.

Hiheyhello

HSC
my advice is that you don't get too caught up in trying to make your question 'sophisticated' because that's what i did, and wasted so much time.
i think use what you have as a springboard and just start researching asap, you might come across interesting ideas whilst researching and you can use those to help refine your question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)