• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Proposals (1 Viewer)

thatjazz

HSC
I've just finished the first draft of my proposal, and was wondering if any previous Extension 2 student/Mod would be willing to look over it for me?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Ja, I'll look it over for you.:) Post/send away!

HSC
N/A
I can't guarentee that I'll get to it before Wednesday (I'm working this week.... :O) but you're welcome to email it to me if you want a second opinion. My email should be in my profile, otherwise just pm it to me and tell me your email address (I edit through Word so via pm is just icky for me) and I'll email you back with the critiqued copy. :)

monique66

If you need a third opinion I'll be happy to take a look...then again too many cooks could spoil the broth :p Just give me a PM and I'll be glad to help you :)

thatjazz

HSC
Proposals Revisited

Hi all!

I know I've posted this before, but now I've finally learnt how to actually attach things and send PMs, so...

Would any previous (and preferably high scoring, but I'm not fussy) Extension 2 students feel like running over my draft proposal and commenting, assisting with ideas, etc?

Thanks!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
*points to previous posts*
I think you have some people who are willing to do so.:)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Re: My Proposal

Lord Pheasant said:
If any past EE2'er has the time, would it be possible for me to pm them with my proposal (for short story) for advice and suggestions? Its due in on Monday but I've got to cut down on about 100 words (stupid 500 word limit).
I will - send away.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)