Psyc 1001 (1 Viewer)

lm1122

HSC
Hey how's everyone going with their essays? Does anyone know if we can download the questions from somewhere? If so i cant find them. And if not, they should...hmph!

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
you just go to webct and then into the psyc section and then the tutorials section and it should have a notice about the questions. at least, it does in mine.

it's not due till the monday AFTER tomorrow-monday, right? i haven't looked at it yet :/

lm1122

HSC
No still cant find the qn's. I can get the feedback sheet from "tutorial materials" but cant find the notice u r referring 2. thanks anyway tho... g'luck with ur essay!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
i went wif one my friend to the psyc 1001 (i think) lectures on friday- and we sat there for 10 mins and then we walked out...it was soooo booring!!! *yawns*

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
how was it boring!!! man I love those lectures

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
haha do you know what, a couple of weeks ago I went to the 11oclock friday lect for psyc, and the man was telling his jokes and doing that thing where the lecturer tries to be witty etc, and it worked out okay--- and then by accident (or something) I went to a repeat of that lect at 3 oclock, and he did the same jokes! like wtf. I understand planning the material but planned jokes? Psychologists need help :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by gloria*
haha do you know what, a couple of weeks ago I went to the 11oclock friday lect for psyc, and the man was telling his jokes and doing that thing where the lecturer tries to be witty etc, and it worked out okay--- and then by accident (or something) I went to a repeat of that lect at 3 oclock, and he did the same jokes! like wtf. I understand planning the material but planned jokes? Psychologists need help :D
yeah, those jokes were lame- he was going on abt. how ppl. kept on e-mailing him abt. the fact tat they were sad (since that was the last day of lectures by that lecturer) abt. him leaving. :rolleyes:

gloria*

skin graft
HSC
N/A
so....
do you want to talk about why you were in a psych lect in the first place?

:/

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by gloria*
so....
do you want to talk about why you were in a psych lect in the first place?

:/
hehe- i went wif a friend who was in that subject to c what it is like...and yeah, we just walked out within 10 mins and played soccer. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)