• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Public Groups (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
What are public groups and whats the deal with them, are there more then one, how are they started, what are they called, how are members made members?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
so far there are only benefactors, who "have demonstrated a genuine and altruistic desire to assist others. They have shown themselves to be outstanding members of the Bored community."

if you'd like to join that group, go to your user CP, group memberships (along the left hand column", and give reasons as to why you believe you should be a benefactor.

:)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hey i sent an application to be a benefactor, but it still says that i haven't sent one in? what do id o. iv'e alredy sent a private message to one of the administrators and i still haven't got a message back explaining this. i sent the private message last week, or it might have been week before. does this mean i send in another application since it has invited me to send another in?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lesmiester_dj said:
hey i sent an application to be a benefactor, but it still says that i haven't sent one in? what do id o. iv'e alredy sent a private message to one of the administrators and i still haven't got a message back explaining this. i sent the private message last week, or it might have been week before. does this mean i send in another application since it has invited me to send another in?
if it originally said you sent one in and now it has gone back to the default page it means you didn't get accepted, but if not there's no harm in sending another while you're waiting for a reply to your pm

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
The admin sometimes take a little while to reply to PMs since as you can imagine they get quite a few ;) If you haven't been accepted it's not wise to send another application soon after as I would say it's going to go down the same path (quicker too, since I hate to have to conduct the whole search thing again..)

Leave it a little while, continue to be helpful on the forums, and patience is often rewarded. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)