(q16)b (1 Viewer)

1qaz2wsxokm

HSC
this q can be a tricky one! My teacher said it was B since they are looking for the force field analysis! not the unfreeze change refreze 1... i put c =(! she said lots would mistake it since they are both Lewin and B is a better answer. More technically right =S!

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
yeh i'm pretty sure Lewin only did "unfreeze, change, refreeze" model.. thats what it said in the txtbook

Ricky09

HSC
sando said:
yeh i'm pretty sure Lewin only did "unfreeze, change, refreeze" model.. thats what it said in the txtbook
Lewin invented both.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
question states: "Lewin's change model" which would be more his "unfreeze, change, refreeze mode" than his "force field analysis"

wdoueihi

2006 HSC Student.
HSC
na i am very sure the answer is b.
lewins unfreeze/change/refreeze model is the common name. the other one is just called forcefield analysis although he invented it. its b becoz look at the last step.

prepare for the change----- implement the change -----monitor, control and reward

Ricky09

HSC
wdoueihi said:
na i am very sure the answer is b.
lewins unfreeze/change/refreeze model is the common name. the other one is just called forcefield analysis although he invented it. its b becoz look at the last step.

prepare for the change----- implement the change -----monitor, control and reward
But that was C what you just wrote, wasn't it?

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
yeh ur talking about C dude not B

riot_girl88

HSC
sando said:
question states: "Lewin's change model" which would be more his "unfreeze, change, refreeze mode" than his "force field analysis"
yeah but that was such a stupid question it could be both. i picked B tho.

the_essence

HSC
I agreee...the mc were sooo gay
there were like 4 iffy one's that i so am not sure of

But i guess they had to make on section abit more challenging cuz everything else was so damn easy!

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
Lewin invented both the Lewin's change model (duh) and Lewin's force-field analysis. Lewin's change model is unfreeze->change->refreeze, and what is normally referred to just as force-field analysis is the resisting and driving forces diagram. Thus, the answer is C.
They were invented by the same person, but very different things.

cesca6

HSC
bananasmoothy said:
Lewin invented both the Lewin's change model (duh) and Lewin's force-field analysis. Lewin's change model is unfreeze->change->refreeze, and what is normally referred to just as force-field analysis is the resisting and driving forces diagram. Thus, the answer is C.
They were invented by the same person, but very different things.

You are right for this one.

meteorangela

HSC
I picked B. I thought Lewin did both models..
Sigh, i'm hating this multiple choice thing.. they were so.. ugh!

gnrlies

HSC
I havent seen the question to comment (i got no idea what the question asks)

BUT

Lewin did develop both.

However, the syllabus refers to the unfreeze / change / refreeze model as "Lewins" - whereas forcefield analysis is not referred.

I would say that technically the right answer will be the one refering to the freeze one (as I said im not sure what the questions asking), but technically force field is also lewins, so they might accept both answers (if someone with enough brains at the BOS - which are hard to come by - says something)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)