QANTAS case study book (1 Viewer)

AGB

HSC
we just got issued this qantas case study book by david broadbridge last week (i think he teaches at plc pymble)

i have only just started reading through it but it looks awesome...it has all the info under the dot points in the syllabus, and all the stuff is covered that you would need to use a case study for in a report, and its much more organised than the other qantas book i saw...

reccommend it to anybody doin buso's this year

just thought i'd giv it a plug!!!!

Juliet

HSC
Hey, yeah in our class our teacher has asked if anyone wants to buy one of those case study books, and i'm getting one. From what you said the $22 is worth it.

AGB

HSC
it's the best 22 bucks ull eva spend

the thing i like about it is that you dont have to go to heaps of other sources e.g. newspapers, annual reports etc. to find information (as you would hav to with most case studies) and then try and figure out where you could put it in relation to the syllabus - its already dun 4 u!!!

would u mind posting wot u think of it wen u get it juliet?? id just be interested to c wot other ppl think

Shocker_85

is it available in any bookstores? if yes...then from which one? and cud any1 plz tell me da name of that book...
thnks

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by Shocker_85
is it available in any bookstores? if yes...then from which one? and cud any1 plz tell me da name of that book...
thnks
i think u hav to write to tim riley publications and ask 4 one...i got mine through school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)