• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

QANTAS case study -Help (1 Viewer)

khuu

HSC
N/A
Hey everyone,
I got a buisness studies extended response/ report and need help, cannot find any information on it. It's due this thursday, so please reply ASAP.
Please help me, im really stuggling to find the answers to these questions anywhere online. Either send me a link on some notes below.

Part A: Research
You are to research QANTAS as a buisness and gather the following information:
a)The type of buisness
b)The influence in the buisness environment
c)The buisness growth and decline

Part B: Inclass 50minutes
On the day of the task:
-You will be required to respond to an unseen questions based on your research. You will present info in the form of a buisness report.
-You will be allowed to bring in:
Qantas booklet, one double sided A4 page of typed dot points (Size 12 Times Roman New Roman Font)
-It needs to be written as a Buisness report!

Thanks

RiFiPi

HSC
Well for a) it may be referring to the classification of the business when it's talking about type. That is,
"QANTAS is a large public company operating globally in the tertiary sector"

For b) is this year 11 work or HSC, because I have no idea if it is in the HSC, but for preliminary then it may be referring to a part in the text book about business culture and various things like that. e.g. icons/role models, rituals, and some other stuff that I can't remember.

c) is specific and you'd have to investigate that through news reports and other things from the internet

Sorry it wasn't much help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)