Qns about early entry '23 HSCer (1 Viewer)

No surprises

HSC
Hey guys I just started my year 12 few weeks ago and got my nesa result for year 11 today
I wonder could anyone have a look of my result and tell me what's the chance i can get into UTS/Mq through the early entry program?
My dream course is urban planning which require a atar around 70-85 but UTS doesn't have it so I might do bachelor of education,business or smth like that in UTS if I can't get a good atar for UNSW.

My NESA/school report cumulative rank are:
Geography:B 5/21
Economics:B 19/71
Chinese literature:A 2/19
EAL/D : B 9/38
Biology: C 69/109 (dropped)
Maths advanced B 32/144

I have friends who wanna do animation production in UTS which requires an 92 ish atar but she got the offer with 2 A,other subjects are B for her year 11 result, so I wanna know what's the chance I can get an offer from UTS(if I wanna do bachelor of business or communication, around 90 atar requirement)
or urban planning in macquarie through SRS (75 atar requirement)

Please helppppp:)Thanks for any reply

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Assuming that the degree that you are referring to at MQ is the Bachelor of Planning, the selection rank requirement for which is 75, you should have a pretty good chance of receiving an early offer to this degree based on your year 11 results. The same can be said regarding WSU's Bachelor of Planning (Pathway to Master of Urban Management and Planning), which requires a selection rank of 80. In the case of UNSW's Bachelor of City Planning (Honours), which also requires a selection rank of 80, should you be eligible for the Gateway Admission Pathway, the ATAR requirement for this degree will be made significantly lower, which would maximise your chances of receiving an offer.

Given the slightly higher selection rank required for UTS's Bachelor of Business (85), it would be reasonable to suggest that while your chance of receiving an offer to this degree based on your performance in year 11 could be slightly lower, it is not entirely unlikely, meaning that you could still receive an offer. The same can be suggested in terms of the university's Bachelor of Communication (Media Arts and Production).

Overall, your year 11 results appear to be sufficiently high to receive an offer for your dream course in particular.

I hope this helps! 😄

No surprises

HSC
Assuming that the degree that you are referring to at MQ is the Bachelor of Planning, the selection rank requirement for which is 75, you should have a pretty good chance of receiving an early offer to this degree based on your year 11 results. The same can be said regarding WSU's Bachelor of Planning (Pathway to Master of Urban Management and Planning), which requires a selection rank of 80. In the case of UNSW's Bachelor of City Planning (Honours), which also requires a selection rank of 80, should you be eligible for the Gateway Admission Pathway, the ATAR requirement for this degree will be made significantly lower, which would maximise your chances of receiving an offer.

Given the slightly higher selection rank required for UTS's Bachelor of Business (85), it would be reasonable to suggest that while your chance of receiving an offer to this degree based on your performance in year 11 could be slightly lower, it is not entirely unlikely, meaning that you could still receive an offer. The same can be suggested in terms of the university's Bachelor of Communication (Media Arts and Production).

Overall, your year 11 results appear to be sufficiently high to receive an offer for your dream course in particular.

I hope this helps! 😄
ohhh thanks very much!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)