Qualified Forensic Psychologist with a criminology degree. How to get there? (1 Viewer)

Skitzzor

HSC
I'm going to be starting my Bachelor of Arts - Psychology next year at MQ and then hopefully do an honours fourth year, but I'm still trying to figure out exactly how I can end up a qualifed Forensic Psychologist with either a Masters or Phd in it. I'd also like to have a criminology degree under my belt as well. Can anyone tell me how I'd go about doing this? I've scowered uni websites, but couldn't find a whole lot. Any help is much appreciated.

moc2009

HSC
N/A
You could do your degree as planned. But also in your spare time do the “Bachelor of Criminology and Criminal Justice” degree that Griffith University offer via Open University.

Here is the site.

http://www.open.edu.au

dolbinau

HSC
I'm going to be starting my Bachelor of Arts - Psychology next year at MQ and then hopefully do an honours fourth year, but I'm still trying to figure out exactly how I can end up a qualifed Forensic Psychologist with either a Masters or Phd in it. I'd also like to have a criminology degree under my belt as well. Can anyone tell me how I'd go about doing this? I've scowered uni websites, but couldn't find a whole lot. Any help is much appreciated.
I don't think Macquarie offer post grad courses in forensic psychology

There is a list here:

APAC - Australian Psychology Accreditation Council : NSW

(Search "Forensic")

spence

HSC
UNSW would probably be a better option because they have a criminology degree, which I think you can combine with psychology. And they also have Masters and PHDs in forensic psych

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)