Quality essay marking service - english 2u & 3u, modern, ancient (1 Viewer)

Irateyou

HSC
Hi Everyone,

I completed my HSC in 2014 with the Premier's Award for all round excellence, having achieved the highest band (90+) for a total of 10 units. I found that the summer holidays were a great time to get ahead in all my subjects and also to perfect and solidify some of the content completed in the first term of year 12.
I am now offering my essay marking service for the following subjects which I achieved 90+ in:

English Advanced - $15 + FREE marking of a reading task with your purchase of an essay (Module or AOS) to be marked. (A total of around 45 mins of marking)

English Extension: $20 for a full, detailed review of your essay. To maintain the quality of my marking, and due to the different requirements of each module, creatives WILL NOT be accepted.

Modern history: $15 for approx. 30mins of marking
The core is VERY content heavy. It is therefore important for students to practice responses so as to perfect their knowledge.My marking service will make sure the structure of your response is correct and coherent to ensure you are capable of producing responses in the top band.
In addition, essays will be marked to ensure the structure is correct, and that you are prepared to tackle any question.
Extra notes and materials (including my own responses) will also be provided to assist you in perfecting the quality of your essays and responses.

Ancient History: $15 for approx. 30 mins marking
The core is VERY content heavy. It is therefore important for students to practice responses so as to perfect their knowledge.My marking service will make sure the structure of your response is correct and coherent to ensure you are capable of producing responses that will get you in the top band.
In addition, essays will be marked to ensure the structure is correct, and that you are prepared to tackle any question. Extra notes and materials will also be provided to assist you in perfecting the quality of your essays and responses.

Proof of my marks can be emailed upon request.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, or if you simply want to ask me about my HSC experience, and my regrets or if you're just in need of some encouragement!

All essays will be marked and emailed back within 1-2 days!!
Email: iammish123@gmail.com
Or alternatively phone 0423036939
[/B
]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)